Since its founding in 1998, Vegas Valley Fire Protection (VVFP) has combined core competencies with stellar customer relations for a level of service and performance that is unmatched in the Southern Nevada Region. VVFP is a one-stop full-service fire protection business (Nevada licensed automatic sprinkler system contractor #0052989) with an emphasis on NICET certified engineering, AFSA Foreman-ship Trained professional installation and NICET/AFSA Certified service and repair of automatic fire sprinkler systems. VVFP has broad knowledge in the design and installation of fire safety sprinkler solutions for a variety of commercial applications such as but not limited to; institutional, commercial, retail, industrial, office and medical structures.
Vegas Valley Fire Protection maintains a 5.4M contract bid license amount with the Nevada State License Board. From tenant improvements to industrial complexes, no fire protection system is too small or too large for the qualified team at Vegas Valley Fire Protection.
Our pledge to every client
When it comes to commitment to our customers, we do more than talk the talk. We’ve built an entire program around it, and we call it the Vegas Valley Nine-Point Promise. It is our pledge to:
- Build relationships with our clients
- Implement value engineering in every job
- Innovate in every project
- Provide state-of-the-art engineering solutions
- Consider the aesthetic implications of every engineering decision
- Ensure a safe, secure, hazard-free work site during installation
- Double-check our work to ensure maximum performance
- Fully integrate all phases of fire protection for seamless services
- Continually strive to educate and improve our team members
It’s about people, not projects
Our business acumen is not a transactional model. We don’t do business based on individual jobs. Instead, we’ve put our focus on providing exceptional service to a select group of clients for the long-term. This model not only shortens the learning curve in terms of day-to-day operations, but it also enables us to gain a greater understanding of our clients’ business philosophies. And greater understanding makes for better work.