Working at Vegas Valley Fire Protection (VVFP) means accepting challenges and pushing through to a successful end result with dedication and passion.
VVFP is where the best of the best fire protection industry professionals work.
Every day, we work to refine, iterate, and explore how to make work flow better for everyone.
From in-house engineering, project management, billings, waivers to final installation and beyond, join us as we strive to build a company that’s connected, inclusive, and inspiring to work for.
We are on the look out for qualified fire protection professionals to join our team.
Our Online Application Process & How To Apply:
- To apply, visit our “Culture Index Portal” by clicking the “START MY ONLINE APPLICATION” button below.
- Select the position(s) you are interested in.
- Complete the Culture Index Survey and General Employment Application Questions (approx.10-12 minutes total).
Once we receive your submitted information we will review everything within 3 business days.
If you have successfully met the initial requirements of the position you are applying for,
a VVFP team member will contact you via phone to schedule an in-person interview.
Great companies provide great perks,
here’s just a few of ours:
- Exceptional pay scale range
- 100% employer-paid health insurance
- Quality tools, equipment & company vehicle program
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Positive, encouraging company culture
- Company career advancement encouraged & supported
- Continuing education sponsorship opportunities